Ask me anything
game of thrones color palette
inspired by (x)
just spooning my boyfriend
out of his container
it’s ice cream
Key points to remember:
- Abuse grows from attitudes and values, not feelings. The roots are ownership, the trunk is entitlement, and the branches are control.
- Abuse and respect are opposites. Abusers cannot change unless they overcome their core disrespect toward their partners.
- Abusers are far more conscious of what they are doing than they appear to be. However, even their less-conscious behaviors are driven by their core attitudes.
- Abusers are unwilling to be nonabusive, not unable. They do not want to give up power and control.
- You are not crazy. Trust your perceptions of how your abusive partner treats you and thinks about you.
Lundy Bancroft in Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men (2002), p. 240 (via mikroblogolas)
overhearing a conversation between strangers in which they’re saying something completely wrong and you really feel like correcting them
It’s a Squishable Cheeseburger! Made in collaboration with Justice, a fantastic store for all things cute and sparkly! This is a special 12” size that is right between full-size and mini, and perfect for hugging! Also…a 12” Cinnamon Bun! In case you like your special Squishies sweet!
Super happy/grateful Squishable liked my bun design enough to release it in a new size at that store chain =) (and were kind and fair enough to compensate me extra cuz of that! So very thankful) Also dat burger!!!
taking selfies is a very delicate and difficult process